Fire Damage Restoration in Orange County, CAGive us a call today: 949-362-5388
When a fire first occurs, restoration may be the last thing on your mind. But if your home or business is impacted by fire and smoke damage, you need a qualified restoration team on your side to recover your structure and possessions from fire, smoke, and water damage.
- Jarvis Restoration Has Served Orange County for 50+ Years
- Our IICRC-Certified Technicians Will Guide You Through Every Step
- We Are Available 24/7 for Emergency Fire Restoration
We believe that your inconvenience should be kept to a minimum. This is why we work with all insurance companies, provide out-of-pocket pricing and financing options, and we pride ourselves on personal and professional service.
For your fire damage restoration needs, contact the team who’s restored over 30,000 structures–contact Jarvis Restoration!
Fire Damage Restoration
Do you know the proper steps to take after a fire has occurred? After the immediate threat has been addressed, the first step you should take is to contact your insurance company to file a claim. If possible, document all your valuable possessions lost. Then this is where Jarvis Restoration steps in to conduct a thorough and efficient inspection. From there, you’ll want to:
- Secure your property
- Find temporary housing while repairs take place
- Hire your contractor - Jarvis Restoration can handle every step of the restoration process
- Throw away any potentially dangerous item after a fire
- Handle debris carefully
- Be aware of ash, shoot and smoke residue - these elements can cause hazardous health conditions
- Read more do’s/don’ts after a fire hits your home
Our Recovery Steps
- Fire Damage Inspection and Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up (if needed)
- Water Removal/Drying/Cleanup
- Soot Removal/Cleanup
- Smoke Damage Restoration
Smoke Damage Restoration
Neither homeowners nor business owners tend to understand the damaging effects of smoke damage. While it doesn’t destroy property the way a fire does, it can still coat items in soot or a persistent odor, and lead to other potentially harmful side effects for your property and the people in it.